torstai 14. tammikuuta 2016

My Life In Pictures

This is my dog Chok. Well he's not my dog anymore because we gave him away. Chok was my bestfriend and I miss him everyday! I've always loved all kinds of animals but after Chok I've began to care more about animals. 

Me and my dear friend having a road trip. I'm a very spontaneous person and I love extempore trips! This picture brings me back all good memories from last summer. 

My dear friend Iina. I love her! We've known eachother for years and we always have good time! This picture was taken in Porvoo where we went last summer. 

Food food food! This is from a food festival in London where we went in last October. I've always loved exotic food so the festival felt like heaven to me. 

Helsinki. <3 Even though I want to move to some other place when I grow up, I love Helsinki. This picture is taken few years ago but this brings me good summer vibes. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti