torstai 14. tammikuuta 2016

Lovey Dovey




Titanic, Pretty Woman and The Notebook. These have been called the best romantic movies of all time. But what is it in romantic movies that they get so much attention? Why do they appeal to us? I believe that we are interested in complicated and difficult relationships which we can identify with.


  One good example of a tricky relationship is a film called The Fault in Our Stars. Directed by Josh Boone and based on a novel by John Green, the film received a lot of good feedback and attention. The film is about two teenagers who both have cancer and they fall in love. After a delightful and happy time the boy unexpectedly dies which made the end of the movie a very tragic and sad. These kinds of stories are what most of us are fascinated by.

  What appealed to me the most in this movie is that they were both in a difficult situation but yet they found love and each other. The fact that they both got cancer was one reason why the movie appealed to me. I’ve lost one of my family members to cancer so this subject is very close to me and it’s also one reason why this movie was very touching.
 


        Overall, this movie is one of the best romantic movies I’ve ever seen and I recommend this to everyone! If you’re as “lovescatty” as me, I’m sure you’ll love this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti